Monday, March 26, 2018

I will design a beautiful, modern, ready to print double sided iOS10 iPhone Style business card

I will design a beautiful, modern, ready to print double sided iOS10 iPhone Style business card












About:

I will design a  beautiful, modern, ready to print double sided iOS10 iPhone Style Business card for $5.


Front side will be a place for your logo and tagline. Background color of card will depend on your Logo. You can use a photo of your own as your background. If you like to choose the color of my samples please let me know.

Backside will be your Name, Position, Phone & Mobile, Email, Site URL, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or any 2 socials. (Note: I can put up to 5 icons only at the back.)

A happy customer will receive a ready to print 2x3.5 inches Beautiful iOS10 iphone style business card in 300DPI JPEG printable file format.

IMPORTANT: 

By default I do not put printing bleed on your card, so please let me know if you need it.


If you wanted your card compatible with vistaprint & other online printing platforms check out my Gig extras below.

If you have any questions or don't understand what this Gig can offer you, please message me before placing an order.

**I don't enhance your Photo nor provide you one
**I do not create & edit your logo or print this business cards for you.

Reviews


fabricioxisto:Perfect service!

gedione:Nice end beautifull card... Cartão muito lindo....

dcox250:Made things simple and prompt service! Will use again

jamesliberman:Thanks, my pleasure to serve you.

eliteteam7:Thanks buddy :) love it


No comments:

Post a Comment