Monday, March 26, 2018

I will make stylish and professional business card

I will make stylish and professional business card












About:

Are you looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer?

Then here I am.  I will create Eye-catching business card for you.

Features:

>>   Unique and modern design 
>>   24 hours super fast delivery
>>   Friendly communication
>>   Also accept custom offers
>>   Also design Transparent Plastic Card (Inform me if you need)
>>   Also design Logo, Letterhead, Envelope (Inform me if you need)


Here is what you get when ordering with me:

1.  3.5 x 2 inches (Can Change if Needed)
2.  I add 0.25 inches BLEED (Can Change if Needed)
3.  I use CMYK (Most Printing Companies Require)
4.  I use JPEG, PNG, PDF output (Please let me know)

Inbox me if you have any query.    :)

Reviews


bgfxjobs:Good job steve!

steve006:Outstanding Experience!

kgaillard1920:Outstanding Experience!

steve006:Outstanding Experience!

maxx102456:Good Work


No comments:

Post a Comment