Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will design professional double side business card

I will design professional double side business card












About:

Hi !
Thanks for viewing my Gig!

I'm professional graphic designer have more than 5 years experience,I'm here to help you to promote your business

I'll design double sided Professional and Beautiful Business Cards for you.

Professional Quality
Double Side - or Single Side

Perfect Color Matching - CMYK - Print Ready Files.

QR Code Adding
Vertical Card or Horizontal Cards.

Need your any creative/ professional business card.
send me:
-Business name
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address-Telephone-Mobile-Email-Website

  • pro
  1. 2 Sided Business Card
  2. 2 Different Design concepts
  3. Letter Head
  4. Envelop
  5. Vista Print Ready files
  6. Printreadypdf(HQ 400+ Dpifiles)
  7. Printready jpeg files
  8. EditablePsd Files

Reviews


dalia1:This is amazing designer, I don't think you can find someone like his ability and his professionalism.

belabati:Thank you very much

felixrobinson:Excellent to work with very rapid replies and works well with my ideas, already working on my next item , thanks x

belabati:Thank you

alex_buzatu:good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment