Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will design beautiful business card

I will design beautiful business card












About:

I will design any Business Card or letterhead or stationary.

Send me all requirement you need to inclusive.

Exclusive Package: ($5)

  • Business Card or letterhead
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready JPEG + PDF
  • HQ Files
  • Source Files Free (.Ai or .PSD)

Business card (double-sided + QR Code) for extra $5.

Also I can design any Flyers/Brochures, handouts, covers, headers, Banners (facebook, twitter, linkedin, Instagram etc).


  • Single sided flyer (Extra $10-Source files for free).
  • Double sided flyer (Extra $15-Source files for free).
  • Tri-fold Brochure (Extra $25-Source files for free).


Feel free to contact me before place an Order.

Reviews


marco3601:excellent experience

prabath23:thank you very much again. hope to work with you.

burakatali:Very fast and great designer!

prabath23:thank you very much. hope to work with you again.

marco3601:excellent experience


No comments:

Post a Comment