I will complete your any Graphic task at a short time with unlimited revisions. And also create your advertising for your business. I am also serve you by most of the part of Graphic Design section. + See More
About:
I will create amazing Double
sidedBusiness
Cards
Your double sided card is specifically designed consistent with
your business and your conception. I will deliver your card from
2 to 4 hours only!
Only give your company or own logo and all info to get your business card now!
Only give your company or own logo and all info to get your business card now!
My exclusive options
- FREE QR CODE
- 300+ dpi file
- CMYK PRINT prepared FILES
- premium,modern,sleek,simple styles
- plastic card styles
- Horizontal OR Vertical styles
- within twenty-four 60 minutes delivery
- 100% a refund guarantee
Customize Card size and files format
The default card size would be 3.5x2 with 300ppi(it
are three.75x2.25" with bleed)
Print prepared CMYK + three hundred dpi military installation
files
Order soon and get your business card design
Order soon and get your business card design
Reviews
jairojg:thanks excellent work, 100% recommended.
sohanurw:Outstanding Experience!
jairojg:100% recommended a very professional person at work and very fast
sohanurw:Outstanding Experience!
dekl0004:Fantastic!

No comments:
Post a Comment