Saturday, April 21, 2018

I will make a business card for you

I will make a business card for you












About:

Before placing the order please read the description carefully;

I will make a professional Business card for you to enhance your business. And to increase your customers. Currently, I am working as a graphics designer for international institute of electrical and electronics engineering (IEEE) student branch at CECOS University, Peshawar.

Main features of the GIG:

  • This gig includes double sided professional business card.
  • Also with a QR Code of your website.
  • Source file will be provided in .psdformat
  • Multiple revision will alsooffer to the client.
  • The design will be Ready to Print.


Note:
Please text me before placing the order for making theprofessional business card.
Feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


aisha1980:nice\r\n

janibrahim93:Thanks dear, its always a pleasure working with you.

dymicmore:Very helpful. Brilliant ideas and on top of that, so much patience in his pocket. Its a pleasure working with you.

janibrahim93:Thank You dymicmore,looking forward to work with you again

money054:Great Job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment