I will design a stunning and creative business card
About:
I will design a stunning and creative business card for you
I will provide you a PROFESSIONALLY Designed Business Card which
will make a Long-lasting impression to your clients and it will
reflect your business seriousness.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
A Real star Rated design
A single or double sided card designed.
It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
You will get print-ready files in JPEG, PNG and PDF file formats.
CARD DIMENSIONS:
Card dimensions will be standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch (89 mm x 51 mm) or your specific required size.
will be added 300 dpi, CMYK color resolution
NOTE:
To get the source file/editable file of business card you need to
order my GIG EXTRA. You will get Source file with all the font
used.
What are you waiting for?
ORDER MY GIG NOW :)
Reviews
irenesim2388:Outstanding Experience!
angeljene:Outstanding Experience!
aussiepups4me:Excellent work
angeljene:Outstanding Experience!
vjmilli:Outstanding Experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment