I will design a fully custom and professional business card or stationary
About:
I will create a customized and professional business
card especially for your business!
My perfectly designed cards will create a serious and long-lasting impression on your clients, and will surely make them keep in contact with you.
Gig features included in all packages:
- Custom and professional double sided business card design according to your needs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed- I will revise the business card until you're satisfied!
- CMYK Print Ready files, HQ files.
- Bleed margin.
- FREE 3D mockup uppon delivery.
- QR code included (optional).
Card dimensions:
- 3.5" x 2" or any other dimension you'll need.
- The business card can be horizontal or vertical.
Order your professional Business Card today, and I'll be happy to
work on it for you!
Reviews
bahrofficial:I needed my business cards created fairly quickly because of an upcoming trade show. He was able to deliver an awesome design in enough time for me to order them.
guyman20:Was my pleasure to help :)
antonellilindsa:Great communicator, patient and outstanding work. Thank you
amandapickard:Pretty good. A couple of revisions made but overall pretty good.
gisele0318:Once again it was great. He was helpful and dependable. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment