About:
I will do Business Card Design for you or your company.
Your card will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept.
For previous business card work sample please visit:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskExYsDG
For previous logo design work sample please visit:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskBTwXws
WHY WILL YOU CHOOSE ME?
Order Now
Regards
Qasim Javaid
For previous business card work sample please visit:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskExYsDG
For previous logo design work sample please visit:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskBTwXws
WHY WILL YOU CHOOSE ME?
- I'll give you 2 unique concepts
- I will give you many color schemes
- Unlimited revisions until your 100% happy
- Formats include: Editable SOURCE FILE ( AI , PSD and PDF ), PRINT READY Files JPG AND PDF
- Fast answer for any required changes
- UNLIMITED revisions
- 100 % SATISFACTION
- 5* customer rating
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
- Print ready CMYK + 400 dpi
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts,
Order Now
Regards
Qasim Javaid
Reviews
Seller's Response:
I purchased his service for the price and he gave me exactly what I was looking for, came out nice.
:Awesome seller. Will work again!
:Thanks for the 5th order.
:Awesome as always
:Simply awesome. Fast communication and fast delivery

No comments:
Post a Comment