Saturday, March 21, 2020

Design Simple Professional Business Card











About:

Welcome to my Business Card Design Gig!



High-Quality Business Card
100% Guarantee Satisfaction





BASIC PACKAGE
  • 1 Concept Single or Double Sided Design
  • Provide PNG and JPG 





STANDARD PACKAGE
  • 1 High-Quality Concept Single or Double Sided Design
  • Provide PNG, JPG, PDF, PSD (Source File)



PREMIUM PACKAGE
  • 1 High-Quality Concepts Single or Double Sided Design

  • Provide PNG, JPG, PDF, PSD (Source File)



Specifications

Color mode: CMYK (Ready to Print)

Resolution: 300dpi (Best setting for Prints)

Size: Standard 2 sizes are 90mmx50mm and 85mmx55mm (3.5 inch x 2 inch) I do accept custom sizes 

Layout: Horizontal or Vertical layout

File: PSD - editable, layered /PDF/JPG/PNG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is probably my 7th job from Yatz07. Great work as usual. I just keep coming back!

Seller's Response:

Thank you and God bless

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Your welcome pastor, God bless

Seller's Response:

An amazing Seller. I will use him again and again as he offers a very high value. Thank you for the great work provided.




No comments:

Post a Comment