Sunday, March 22, 2020

Create Your Outstanding Business Cards











About:

Hi, thanks for checking my gig out, I'm Intellectualgfx.



I will design a Unique double-sided stylish, corporate, minimalistic, sleek and amazing Business card.



WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER MY GIG;

24hours availability

Efficient communication

Mock up and concept

High quality Business Card

100% customer satisfaction



WHAT YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH;

  • Name
  • Title
  • Contact number
  • E-mail address
  • Location address
  • website url
  • Your brand logo


You can always contact me for more clarification.

THANK YOU.





Reviews


:

Hakeem is excellent at what he does. I'm always very happy with his work and professionalism. If there is a miscommunication he is patient and very accepting of any changes needed. I will continue to work with Hakeem for any future work.

:

Fabulous. Thanks Hakeem

:

Thanks Hakeem. Awesome work again

:

Excellent ... she got what we were looking for. I tried to use others and they just didnt understand. She did. thank you thank you thank you. Very patient.

:

The Seller followed specific instructions well




No comments:

Post a Comment