Sunday, March 22, 2020

Design Creative And Professional Business Card











About:

Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!



I'll help you to create unique business card for your business. I design all type of business cards. 

 

Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.

Standard (3.5" X 2" + 0.125" Bleed on each size. --> 3.75" X 2.25") or custom size as you want......



 

OUR Exclusive Features:-





·         Multiple Design Concept. 

·         Unique Design

·         300 DPI High Resolution

·         Print Ready PDF file

·         Double Sided

·         Editable Ai or PSD Source File

·         Multiple Sizes

·         Unlimited Revisions

·         24 Hours Delivery

·         100% Refund Guarantee

·         100% Satisfaction Guarantee

 

What I Need from you:

 

·         Vector Logo or Transparent background

·         Company Name

·         Your Name

·         Job Title

·         Email

·         Telephone 

·         Address

·         Web Address

·         Social Media Addresses.( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn ..Etc)

 

ANY QUESTION? PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL BE HAPPY TO REPLY YOUR ANY QUESTIONS.



Best regards,

Romjan Ali





Reviews


:

Amazing. my 3rd project with her. I am always satisfied, she will revise as much time as you need. Thanks!!!

:

It is a pleasure working with Amena and I highly recommend!

:

Fast and easy.

:

Great job. thanks

:

Once second cards were completed they looked great. Did take a bit of time to get the second one




No comments:

Post a Comment