Sunday, March 1, 2020

A Professional Business Card Design











About:

A professional graphic designer specializing in Business / Visiting cards with loads of professional experience. 

I will design creative, neat, yet professional and elegant designs. 

I can deliver output as JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, AI or PSD ready for print 300 dpi CMYK or RGB.

If you have a draft layout/example of your card, then send that to me. If you have an existing design which needs editing, that can also be done.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts.

I will create one business card with all files in such a low rate!!

  • Mock up ABSOLUTELY FREE
  • Fast Response time
  • Double sided cards
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Very Fast Delivery within 12 hours
  • 100% Unique and Clean design            

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!  

Note:

  • Contact me BEFORE you place an order.


Regards,

smartcreation_

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and very quick delivery. Thanks so much!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. HIGHLY recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks!

:

I just love my new logo. I told him what I had in mind and he delivered much more than what I expected!! Great experience. Will use him again and so should you!




No comments:

Post a Comment