Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Professional And Unique Business Cards











About:

Why Choose My Gig for Business Card Design?





Because Business Card is not just like any simple card; it is first impression of your business and ofcourse you, business philosophy and a brief account of the wonders that you can do! In short, it represents you and your business!



That is where I come into play! I am a Fiverr's Level two & Super Seller (Second Highest Seller Ranks) offering various graphic designing services here. I have completed over 700 orders so far, and I can do the magic for you.





Exclusive gig features:



  • Complete custom design based on provide logo or stuff

  • Vista Print or Moo proper print ready files formats

  • Cutting / Bleed margin added for optimal printing


Other Services: 

  • Any Photoshop work(i.e Amazon)
  • Logo / Stationery / Social Media

  • Flyer / Poster / Brochures
  • Complete Wordpress Website/ Wordpress Bugs or error remove services

  • Front end Web Development (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied, that's how I imagined it. Exactly according to the specification. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for trusting me

Seller's Response:

The design was unique and professional. Fantastic job done. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment