Thursday, April 9, 2020

Provide Professional Business Card Design Services











About:

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting my Professional Unique Business Card gig. Hopefully, you'll get a clear idea about my service after reading the description.



WHO I AM AND WHY HIRE ME?
I have 2 years of experience in design. I can understand your requirement as well and make your idea alive. I am passionate about creating a professional, clean and elegant design.



Color mode: your desire RGB or CMYK (printable)

Resolution: 300dpi (best print quality)

Size: Standard 2 sizes are 90x50 and 85x55 (3.5 inch x 2 inch) but I can design any size you request. (100% Compatible with VistaPrint)

Layout : Horizontal or Vertical layout

File: PSD - editable, layered /PDF/JPG/PNG OR AI- editable, layered /EPS/TIFF/PDF/JPG/PNG


What Do You Need To Send Me?

I need your name, Title/Designation, logo, Phone number, Email, website, address with all necessary information what you want to put on the card.


Thank you!



Kind Regards,

Robiul Hassain





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment