Friday, April 3, 2020

Create Professional Print Ad And Stationary











About:

Note: Please Message me before ordering the Gig.



I will create any size Professional Print Ad or Flyer, Brochure, Invitation, Postcard, Poster, etc.


I will design any size of Professional & Unique Print Ad or Flyer, Brochure, Invitation, Postcard, Poster, etc. I also offer Outdoor Advertisement material e.g. Billboards, Stands, Scree, Vehicle Branding and much more. Just let me know your print requirements and I will be happy to help.


What will you get in Package:

Standard Ad/Print 

Hi-res Image of Ad

Print Ready - PDF File



If you need a specific format, feel free to contact via message.


Note: Please Message me before ordering the Gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ubaid is amazing! You can provide him with small pieces of an idea and he will bring it to life and add an even better creative touch.

Seller's Response:

Good per usual bro

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Ubaid is very easy to communicate with and delivers excellent work on time, every time.

:

Thank you for working again with me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment