Monday, April 13, 2020

Professional And Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Hi There!



I am Ashim Gain. I'm a professional Graphic Designer. I love designing Business Cards. My work is my passion. I do what I love & I love what I do. I love to create a design with a different view of my mind.



Because Business Card is not just any card; it is your first impression, business philosophy and a brief account of the wonders that you can do! In short, it represents you!



WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

I need your name, Title/Position, logo, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.



ABOUT MY SERVICE:



  • Professional & Quality Design
  • High-quality print-ready files
  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Revision until your 100% satisfaction
  • All type of files
  • Quick Response
  • Friendly Communication
  • Luxury & Unique Design


I WILL PROVIDE:

  • 300 DPI CMYK Color Format
  • JPG & PDF print-ready files
  • Editable PSD or Ai Source File (Not included on the basic gig)
  • Double-sided Business card Design




100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint & Moo.com Also available any custom-sized business card design!



Order with confidence! Looking forward to hearing from you :) Have a great day!



Best Regards,

Ashim Gain

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot Ashim, great working with you. Highly recommend to other people. For people looking to work with Ashim make sure you provide clear instructions and add annotations where possible as he's a real hustler and English is a second language for him!




No comments:

Post a Comment