Thursday, April 9, 2020

Design Business Card,Letterhead And Stationary











About:

***INBOX ME BEFORE ORDER TO AVOID CANCELATION OF ORDER AND SAVE TIME***


Hi
I am Tareq. Do you need business card and other stationary design? Yes! this is the best place for you.



Visit to my Portfolio : https://bit.ly/2m6phgP


Who are my targeted customers?

Ok. I maintain my quality same for everyone. But I targeted most medium and large organizations. Cause as I have done most professional work so that my pricing is high a bit and sometimes small organizations don't meet up the pricing.



The reason you will choose me:



  • FAST DELIVERY WITHIN 24hrs
  • QUALITY DESIGN
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • LIFETIME SUPPORT.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.




What you will get from me :



  •     Business Cards (2 sided)
  •     Lettehread
  •     Envelopes (Front+Back)
  •     Presentation folder Design
  •     High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
  •     A mockup of your graphic as shown in my portfolio
  •     All the original source files


Order With Confidence Exclusively On Fiverr. If you have any question send me a message. I will reply you asap.




Thank you

Tareq




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really would like a refund the work was way below average. It was very obvious that the templates were old and outdated. NO creativity or originality.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback. Honestly I provided you many concepts and also I told you if you need any change i can modify and i can do many concept for you satisfaction .but you didn’t response me well and after 3 days the order completed automatically. You could inbox me to get more concept which you didn’t. By the way you can still have that opportunity. Thank you

Seller's Response:

He is very good and fast!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment