Saturday, April 11, 2020

Design Business Card, Letterhead And Stationary In Asap











About:

Hi,Are you need any unique standard branding Business Cards or Letterhead or Stationary design? If you need you, that's it is a right place in your Work.I am a Professional Graphics Designer. You can check my professionalism from my work



Business Card is not a Card, it is  a first impression  about your business or about your personality. People will get idea what you do by seeing your card. I can design your card in most eye catching  according to your business .






BASIC PACKAGE $5

Business card or letterhead or stationary print ready. You can get one.



STANDARD PACKAGE $10

  •  Business card
  •  letterhead
  •  Letterhead MS word file
  •  envelope.
  •  Source file


PREMIUM PACKAGE $20

  •  Logo
  •  Business card
  •  Letterhead
  •  Letterhead MS word
  •  Letter cover
  •  Envelope
  •  complement slip
  •  Notepad
  •  Source file
  •  more


WHY CHOOSE ME
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 100% Money Back  Guarantee
  • EPS/AI (Source File) FREE for STANDARD AND PREMIUM PACKAGE


So, Place an order me now!



If You Have Any Question, Please inbox me.

Thank You. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did not understand any of my requests for modifications at all. I doubt he even speaks English at all. Terrible communication and I didn’t get what I wanted at all. On my last modification request Fiverr just marked my job as complete. Will complain.

:

Letterhead completed quickly.​

:

Many Thanks, looking forward to more projects with you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment