Friday, April 10, 2020

Create Your Corporate Visual Identity











About:

Hello, welcome



The service that I can offer you according to the package you choose is:



✧2 concepts of the logo and corporate stationery.

✧A logo in two versions, one with its respective colors and the other in negative and positive.

✧A corporate stationery that includes a double-sided business card, 2 types of envelopes, a letterhead, folder, invoice.

✧At merchandesing I can offer you a mockup of logo mugs, pen labels, clubs, key chains, bottle labels, personalized logo shirts.


As work?
Work done 2 sketches according to your instructions and my idea; until achieving the final concept of the brand.


How will I deliver the work?
All this work happens I will deliver it in different formats, which serve everything you need, be it sea prints, graphics, even for use in digital media such as social networks or the web.




If you need something that is not mentioned in the text or have any questions, do not worry and contact me privately to answer your questions and give you a quote if necessary.



I will leave you my portfolio:https://www.behance.net/lesliescarlettlopez



✧✧Thank you very much for taking the time to review my proposal✧

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment