Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Design Business Cards And Stationary For You











About:

HELLO!   WELCOME TO MY GIG...



Are you looking for Professional and Outstanding Business Cards? This is the Right Place



Give me your Company LOGO, Tagline and all other Details you want on your Business Card. I will Design Creative and Outstanding Business Cards and will do Complete Branding for your Business within 24 Hours that will suit your need and work. I am new here but I assure you that you will like my work because i create my own designs and do not COPY others.



WHY ME?



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Friendly Communication
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Fast delivery
  • 300+ DPI Files
  • Print Ready Files
  • Double Sided Business Cards
  • Unlimited Revisions


My Packages Includes:



  • BASIC
1 Double sided business card with unlimited revisions, Print Ready file,



  • STANDARD 
2 double sided business card with source file, Print ready file, 400+ dpi file.



  • PREMIUM
3 double sided Business card with Envelop & Letter head, Presentation Folder Editable PSD, AI, PDF files, 400+ dpi file QR Code.



If you have any question or query feel free to Ask.



LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH YOU.



ORDER NOW...

Reviews


:

Thank you - brilliant!

:

Organised letterhead for us after more comprehensive initial request. Good work and timely responses however some aspects can be improved

:

AWESOME, FAST, GREAT!

:

He was amazing every step of the way. He every idea, including changes, and brought it to life. Awesome seller.

:

Great ! I will come back to him I've been using him for my designs !




No comments:

Post a Comment