Monday, April 6, 2020

Create Business Card Design For You











About:

                       *^*^*^*Welcome to my Double SidedBusiness Cards Design GIG*^*^*^*

If you are in finding a Eye Catching, Unique, Professional, and Outstanding Business Card to promote your business. 

You are in the right place.



For previous samples of business cards please visit:



https://flic.kr/s/aHskExYsDG



I will create a unique and professional identity for you and your business.





  • Fast Communication
  • Print ready JPEG or PNG file with 300 DPI Resolution
  • Standard Card size


EXTRA SERVICES

  • Letterhead and Envelope design
  • Full Stationary Template
  • Logo Design for your Business Card
  • Source file (Ai, PDF)


Thank you for your time. 



Order NOW and get a fabulous Business Card!!

Reviews


:

We had trouble with the watermark still on the files I downloaded for final delivery but we got it sorted in the end. Nice job

:

I've used this designer for business cards a few times now, I quite satisfied with the work and the price.

:

His work is magical, I strongly recommend.

:

Responded and completed the job very quickly! Will work with again. 5 stars.

:

thank you I will show to client and get back to you




No comments:

Post a Comment