Thursday, April 9, 2020

Design Business Card For Medical Doctor, Clinic, Hospital











About:

Hi, I am glad to see you in my gig. I hope you have a great experience working with me.


I provide a wide range of service to business card especially, clinic, medical doctor, Hospital, Dental, Healthcare... 
 It'll be modern, eye-catching, unique business card.




In this service you will get :




  • Unique business cards


  • Double-sided


  • High resolution


  • Customized design


  • size:  2 x 3.5 in, 300 dpi CMYK files


  • Print-ready


  • Business card mockup


  • Fast delivery 48 hours


  • Unlimited revisions


  • Customer satisfaction guarantee


I can start your project immediately and let me know if you would like to discuss anything further with me.


best regards
Ismail 






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment