Saturday, April 11, 2020

Design Luxury, Unique And Modern Business Card











About:

Hi,


I'm a professional Graphic Designer and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator Expert. I love designing luxury, unique,  minimalist, and modern business cards


WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?
I need your name, Title/Position, logo, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.


Service Quality


  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Friendly Communication
  • 300/450 DPI CMYK Color Format
  • 24/7 Support Center
  • JPG & PDF print-ready files
  • Editable PSD or Ai Source File 
  • Double-sided Business card Design
  • Standard Business card size (3.75 x 2.25" with .125" bleed each side)
  • Refund Guarantee ( If you did not satisfy my work)


And 100% Compatible Size for Raised Spot UV Business Cards, VistaPrint, GotPrint & Moo.com
Also available any custom sized design!


Order with confidence! Looking forward to hearing from you :) Have a great day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, efficient and patient! I will definitely use the services again!

Seller's Response:

Good buyer.

Seller's Response:

I will continue to work with him. Great guy!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

wow awesome job well Done!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment