Friday, April 17, 2020

Design Professional Luxury Business Card











About:

Hello Everyone !



Welcome to my Professional, Luxury, Business Card Design GIG !!!



Are you looking for Professional Luxury Business Card Design? If that so, then you're in the right place. I will design a Modern, Minimalist, Clean and Stylish, Professional, Luxury Business Card for you and your business identity. It can help you to make a strong Interpersonal relation with your client and enhance your business.



Want to see some sample designs? Ok ! Just visit



Portfolio:https://www.flickr.com/photos/unidesign99



### what you will get from me:-



  • Different concept 
  • Outstanding card
  • Horizontal, Vertical OR Square and Rounded design
  • Single and Double sided business card
  • 300 dpi HQ CMYK Print Ready files
  • All necessary file format (Ai,EPS,PDF,JPG,PNG)
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • 24/7 customers support
  • Unlimited Revision !!! 


***Business card size(Standard 3.5"x2") with bleeds(3.75"x2.25")- If you need different dimension just say 



100% money back guarantee, If you're not happy with my service.



Order as your suitable package and Need!



Feel free for any question, please text me here anytime.



Best Regards!

unidesign99





 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Happy to do revisions until we are satisfied with final design. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. It's my pleasure. I want to again work with you.

Seller's Response:

This guy is AMAZING! Great designs, quick turnaround and very good communication.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. It's my pleasure. I want to again work with you.

Seller's Response:

This was an excellent job.




No comments:

Post a Comment