Friday, April 17, 2020

Design Your Business Cards, Letterhead And Stationery











About:

I do much appreciation for taking your valuable time to monitor my gig. I am an enthusiastic and innovative graphics designer. I will create an awesome, fabulous, unique, modern, innovative and professional Business Card, Letter head or full stationary packages for your business. I am ready to offer you following services:



Basic Package



Business Cards ( 2 sided+QR code)



Standard
 Package: 



Business Cards ( 2 sided+QR code)

Letterhead

Letterhead (MS Word format)

Envelopes

Premium Package:

  1. Logo (if you don't have any)
  2. Business card Double side with QR Code (if needed)
  3. Letterhead & Letterhead MS word
  4. Envelope any size
  5. Presentation Folder With Inside Pocket
  6. Complement slip
  7. Notepad
  8. Invoice
  9. Pen drive
  10. Mug
  11. ID card
  12. Shopping Bag
  13. CD/DVD case
  14. editable vector file, PDF, and Jpeg file


Each Package comes with
  • A mockup of your graphics as shown in my portfolio
  • High-resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready for all your items
Kindly contact me if you need any clarifications.



so what are you waiting for .......place an order now!!!

Reviews


:

I like that she is responsive !

:

Fast response from this seller. I would recommend!

:

Great communicator - timely delivery

:

Easy to work with and excellent communication!

:

Delivered as promised. Quick with design changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment