Friday, April 17, 2020

Modern Business Card Design











About:

Hi, Are you finding modern business card design?? Welcome, you are in the right place, I will design an awesome modern and professional business card for your business.



"MONEY EARNING IS NOT MY MAIN PURPOSE, I WANT TO ADD VALUE IN OTHER'S LIFE BY SOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS, FULFILL THEIR NEED & GROWING THEIR BUSINESS ""



 Why me??



  • My design will be unique, modern, luxury, and professional, I guarantee you that it will create a good impression on your client and customer in the first looking. I assure you that you will be 100% satisfied with my quality business card design service.


Service Quality:-



  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Friendly Communication
  • 24/7 Personal Support 
  • Very Fast Response
  • Refund Guarantee (if not satisfied)


What Do You Get From me?


  • 300 DPI CMYK Color Formt
  • Print Ready Business Card
  • JPEG, PDF and PSD Source File
  • File Format 3.75'' x 2.25'' include 0.25'' bleed area


My Requirement To Start Work?



  • Your\Company name
  • Company Position
  • Transparent Logo
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address
  • Address


(Have any query, please feel free to  message me anytime)


Business Card\Business Card Design\Modern Business Card\Luxury Business Card\Unique Business Card



Reviews


:

Quality work, good communication.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment