Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Logo, Business Cards, Brochures, Letterhead And Envelope











About:

Business card/Brochures/Letterhead/Envelope

I am a Graphic Designer having expertise in designing  Business Card, Brochures, Letterhead and Envelope for all events. I have also a good experience in Photoshop Editing to Remove or Change Background or any type of editing and I make sure I deliver beautiful and effective designs. I communicate very well with my clients, I listen to their needs and help them understand how to achieve their goals. I deliver fast, accurately and on brief. I will provide you outstanding designs with unlimited revisions until your are 100% satisfied and lifetime support in files usability.

Basic Package:

  • Logo or monogram

Standard Package: 

  • Logo or monogram
  • Business card (double sided)

Premium Package: 

  • Logo or monogram
  • Business card (double sided)
  • Brochures
  • Letterhead
  • Envelope

Please contact me before placing an order. Looking forward to working with you and have the best business relationship. Thank you so much for your time.

Kind regards 

Sarah Asghar

Business card/Brochures/Letterhead/Envelope

 

Reviews


:

Amazing love everything awesome work. Great Communicating

:

Just perfect response and incredibly fast! I Showed her some pictures of what I wanted (my phone took bad photos) but she still NAILED IT. Will be using her services again! Thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment