Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Beautiful Feminine Watercolor Business Card











About:

Well come to my Gig.



Firstly I wish you all very happy new year. 



This unique service is exclusive for feminine watercolor business cards design. I will design beautiful and professional feminine business cards.



what I offer,



  • Attractive and professional feminine business cards
  • doubled side card design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 hours delivery 
  • 100% high quality services
  • Money back guaranteed
  • open customer service and communication at all time


I deliver file formats as follow,



  • Print ready file
  • high quality JPEG + AI + PDF file


What I need to know from you,



  • Your favourite colors
  • your company or business Logo ( if needed)
  • your name
  • Email
  • Address
  • Phone numbers 


So place an order and enjoy best customer service from me.



Thank you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment