Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Minimalist Business Logo Design With Branding Board











About:

Thanks for visiting my gig.

if you are looking for a creative minimalist business logo design then no look further. I am a professional graphic designer with years of experience. I am offering Modern and Minimalist Logo Design.

I offer a full refund if not satisfied with the delivery.

I better explained my gig packages below.

Package Description:

1: Startup Package ($30):

  • 2 HD quality premium initial concepts 
  • with branding board of color pallet & font
  • Jpeg & PNG file
  • 4 revisions


2: Recommended package ($70)



  • 3 HD quality premium Initial concepts
  • with branding board of color pallet & font
  • 3D mockup version
  • Vector file, Printable EPS file, Source file
  • social media files (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
  • Unlimited revisions


3: VIP package ($120)



  • 5 UHD quality premium initial concepts

  • with branding board of color pallet & font

  • Premium fonts
  • copyright transfer

  • social media files (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Stationery design (Business card, letterhead, envelop)
  • VIP support (after-sale service)

If you have any questions or queries then please feel free to ask me before ordering and I will be happy to help.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved working on this gig. She was very responsive and really captured the essence of what I wanted. She was really interested in finding out what I wanted and making sure she brought that to life. She was very committed to me being satisfied with the final product. I am very happy with my logo.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the tip! wish to work for you in future.

Seller's Response:

It is very easy to work with and receive high-quality work from Mary00. Thank's we will work on more projects again soon.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. You are the best!

Seller's Response:

Another job delivered to very high standards, thank you Mary00, I look forward to our next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment