Monday, April 13, 2020

Create Bussines Cards And Student Cards











About:

About This Gig
Greetings,
Are you looking for something different corporate, professional, Unique, Modern, Clean, creative and outstanding eye catching Business card???  


Cheers! You are at the right place!
I will create your professional business card design for only 5$.


I’m a professional graphic designer. My work is my passion. I love to create a design with a different view of my mind. . My specializing in print and web element designs like Business Card, Banner,Books covers, Cover letters,Resume/CV etc. I offer fast turnaround times, quick response times and high attention to detail. 
Why Hire me?
High Resolution
Print Ready PDF and JPEG
Any custom size card High Resolution
Professional and Creative Designs
Friendly Service
Quick Delivery with Free 3D Mock-ups
Unlimited Revisions
100% Buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Print Ready Design
Source Files (PSD, AI).
I give guarantee that all deadlines will be met with premium quality .So, don't waste time and Place an order!
I am waiting for your positive response.
If have any question please inbox/message me, I will come back to you reply.
Thanks for your valuable time. Looking forward to working with you!


Regards.
Manazir Abbas


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment