Monday, April 6, 2020

Design A Certificate Of Award, Completion, Duplicate Or Edit











About:

!***Level 2 seller and 100% satisfaction on my delivery***!



Hello guys!

I am a professional certificate designer. I able to design any type of Certificate.

Your certificate will be specifically designed according to your Business, Academic, Completion of a program or your choice.

 

     ***What is the Certificate size? 



  1. The default size would be 11" x 8.5" ( Bleed "0.125") and  A4 (11.69" x 8.27" with Bleed "0.125")
  2. Customize size ( As required )

 

     ***Which Files I will give?



  1. JPEG, PNG, HQ
  2. Print-ready PDF

  3. Editable Ms word File
  4. Editable PSD Source File


     ***Which Service I will give?



  1. 24 hours delivery
  2. Two Different Design concepts
  3. 100% satisfaction
  4. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied


   I invite you to contact me before the order.



   If you have any question or details, please let me know in my inbox.



   Thank you very much

   Aminul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aminul's was of great help to me. He replied in minutes and his work was great. Thanks Aminul. I hope to work with you very soon.

Seller's Response:

Thank you much.

Seller's Response:

Excellent , dedicated & friendly service rendered. Thank you Aminul.

Seller's Response:

Thank a lot. I appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

Great service, very communicative and creative




No comments:

Post a Comment