Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Professional Modern Card ,Minimal And Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Hello Welcome to my Gig 



M y Name is Shakeel Ahmed  I'm a professional Graphic Designer,logo designer and also business cards maker with 3 years of experience . My work is my passion. I Don"t do work with my HANDS I do work with my HEART . So are creating modern and minimal logos with Business card And Stationery with this gig. 



Client satisfaction is my priority so if you are looking for a "Luxury & Minimal Business Card" at reasonable prices. Please contact with me.



Why you should hire me?



 Multiple business card design concepts to choose from.

 100% Unique and Modern designs.

 Modification will take less than 24 hours.

 NO OUTSOURCING! You directly deal with me.

 NO late deliveries.

 Professional customer service (24/7).



FILE FORMAT >



 Source file 

 PNG file

 JPG file

 PDF file & Print ready

 Unlimited Revision



NOTE:

I do not accept orders about drawing cartoon characters, Serious Drawings or Advance 3-D style. 



Kindly contact me if you need further information or for custom quotations.



best regards,

  
Shakeel Ahmed









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment