Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Professional Business Card Design











About:

Hello!
I will create a professional double sided business card for you.
I am a professional graphic designer and I will design your business card will be specially designed according to your business and your concept to meet your needs




MY GIG FEATURES:
Professional design concept
Double-sided design.
Full custom made with your requirements.
Print-ready JPEG and PDF files.
Editable source file.
300 DPI CMYK Colors.
The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
Free 3D mock-up.
Quick response.
100% On-time delivery.
100% Money back guarantee.
Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee




What you have to provide me:
Your company logo in PNG,JPEG,PSD or AI format.
Mail
Website
Address
Phone Numbers
Anything else you want to put on your card.




Let me know If you have any questions, I'll answer very quickly.


Best regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment