Monday, April 6, 2020

Design An Amazing Word Doc Proposal Template For Business











About:

On this gig I’m offering to make an amazing word doc proposal template.

Are you looking for a professional design for your proposal template? 

Hello, my name is Leonardo. I have been working with business design for over 5 years. On this gig I’m offering to make an awesome business proposal template WORD DOC FULL EDITABLE.

NOTE: I don't write the proposal.



It is included in all packages.

  • Original Source files WORD, DOC, PDF, PSD, etc.
  • Assisting you even if the order it's completed
  • High Resolution (300dpi)
  • Unique and exclusive design
  • WORD/DOC/MS editable file.
  • If you need more than 10 pages, please contact me.





    I can design too: Flyers, Presentation Template, Letterhead, Business Card, Ads.



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    This guy is the real deal really happy with a business proposal template he created for me at short notice.I appreciated his great communication and professional delivery of work to a very high standard

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you very much!

    Seller's Response:

    Totally cool to work with and quick to get the project done and done as I wanted. Definitely worth working with and will work with again.

    :

    Thank you so much.

    :

    This was great. I wanted to have a uniformed template that I could present to customers that gave an overview of services offered as well as potential add ons, and this was created exactly as requested. Would buy again!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment