Saturday, April 11, 2020

Package Of Stylish Logo, Business Card And Letterhead











About:

I WILL DO PACKAGE OF STYLISH LOGO, BUSINESS CARD AND LETTERHEAD



Company Logo, Business cards and letterhead enhance credibility, as they can create a sense of professionalism and legitimacy for your business. They are important for making a favorable first impression. An attractive, eye-catching logo, business card and letterhead with all the relevant contact information can capture the attention of your prospect. This gig is absolutely exclusive on fiverr.com because here you will get complete package of Stylish Logo, unique BUSINESS CARD and elegant Letterhead within 24 hours.



Gig Features:-



  • Stylish Logo with all file formats (PNG, PSD, PDF, SVG, high resolution JPEG, Ai / source file)
  • Business card will be print ready and cutting margins will be added
  • Letterhead will also be ready for printing and bleed will be added


I am offering my Services with:



  • Unlimited modifications or revisions
  • 100% satisfaction of clients
  • 100% money back guarantee


Give me a chance and get the complete graphics package for your brand / company / business.



Regards,



Nazakat Ali Mughal



www.fiverr.com/mughal_graphix



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient with revisions and great communication. Worked with me to bring my vision to life and did a great job with the project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Send me final delivery for all files please.

:

Thank you so much it's my pleasure to work with you

:

Excellent seller to work with. He has the patience of a saint. There was some miscommunication on colors so that took the longest, but he stayed with me throught the process until we got it right. He was so awesome to work with. I have worked with him before and was impressed, so he was my go-to guy this time too. He is excellent at what he does once you get on the same page. I definitely recommend him and his services. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment