Monday, April 13, 2020

Design Any Kind Of Banner, Posters And Cards











About:

Hello! Starting not a fresh but with experience. I am the one who can design any kind of banners, covers, and cards. 



I can design 

Flyer, Poster, Business Cards, Social Media Banner, Cover and etc. 

Please feel free to hire me. Or you welcome to ask anything to get any kind of satisfaction.



If you will hire me. 



I will give you the following offers:

High Quality very quick turn over

Unlimited Revision

Different Variation

Friendly and Experience communication & idea 

Complete Copyrights

Different Display and printing format.

Support even after project closed.



What I need from you: 


I need enough and accurate information like

The text you want to add

color scheme

any competitor design you like most

sketch if you have drawn

any stock image you want to add in. 



Keep in mind, you accurate and enough information help me to design on-demand work so please try to provide as much as information you can. 



Thanks 



Reviews


:

I am happy to get order as described and in time. Good communicator , flexible and co operative.

:

Finally, I got what I was wishing for. I had a bad experience with previous sellers. But, Thanks a lot, i love this work. will recommend to every one.

:

On Time Delivery & best Job. Highly Recommended.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment