Thursday, April 9, 2020

Create A Professional And Unique Business Card For You











About:

###### Hello ######



ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS?

THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!



I will create a professional, unique and eye catching Business Card for you within 24 hours!! It will represent your personality and corporate identity. 



My services:

==========

>> 2 sided business card

>> JPEG, PDF and Editable source file

>> Unlimited revisions

>> Minor changes anytime

>> 24 hours delivery

>> Free QR code

>> 100% money back guarantee

>> Good Communication



Business Card Size:

=================

>> Size will be 3.75*2.25 (with 0.25 mm bleed)

>> CMYK print ready with 300 dpi



What I need from you:

==================

>> Logo of your company

>> Your business card information (name, mail, address etc.)

>> Other information that you want to put into your business card



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Note:

====

>>If I'm offline then please give me a message I'll reply as soon as I can

>> If you have any sample design then please tell me first



SO, FEEL FREE TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS!!! 


Order In Confident,
Rahat








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment