Thursday, April 9, 2020

Stylish Business Card Design And Logo











About:

I will design outstanding and stylish business cards according to your business concept and your needs. 

Check portfolio on Flickr:  https://goo.gl/yZAE4G



Ordering standard gig you will get:
  • Friendly service
  • Design 2 sides of business card  (default size would be 3.5 x 2" (with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 350 dpi HQ files psd+jpg - 100% compatible with VistaPrint/Gotprint


We offer another services in extra gig: 
  • design logo, express delivery, add additional person and more...
 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Julia is a very talented graphic designer. I’m very happy with the work she’s done for me. She is very courteous, she responds fast and is a pleasure to communicate with.

:

Juli is incredibly gifted. She got me and my work so well and the design of my cards is fantastic!! I would recommend Juli's work any time. Serious, gifted and perceptive designer.

:

Julia delivered great work in a very timely fashion, was such a pleasure to work with her on modifications as she was very responsive and deliberate with the art work, thank you for your excelent service!

:

Great working with the seller!! Juli took my concept and delivered a concept that was wayyy better than I expected!! Definitely will work with Julie again!!!

:

Juliatsyrkin did an amazing job on our company business card! I requested a few changes as to be expected, and she took my requests and delivered a product that I absolutely love. I would recommend this seller to anyone & everyone looking to take their business card to the next level !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment