Monday, April 6, 2020

Professional Business Card Design Christmas Card Design











About:

Welcome to the Only one GIG which Provide Both Logo and Business Card Design Service !



Please Note that Logo is included only in Premium Package.



Portfolio - https://www.behance.net/sunshee



I guarantee :



  ✔ 100% High Quality design

  ✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery

  ✔ Unlimited revisions until you're Happy

  ✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files

  ✔ Professional customer service and 24 hrs availability

  ✔ Full pack of .PSD ,Ai, .JPG and .PDF along with all fonts (Extra gigs )



BASIC PACKAGE 



  • 1 Side basic Business card with printable file


STANDARD PACKAGE 



  • High quality Double sided business card design will all source ,Printable files deliver in 24 hrs 


PREMIUM PACKAGE



  • Premium quality Business card with stationery designs 
  • Premium quality Logo with all files


In all Packages you will get :



★ Excellent and Unique Designs★ Deliver on time as promised

★ Friendly Customer care For custom order please send me all the details through message.

I will send you a quote. I am very Flexible and Fast in responding to your requests, So that you can find optimum package for you.



Order Now !



Regards,

Sunshee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sunshee did a satisfactory job in a satisfactory time limit. The problem is you seem to have to walk him through very common sense type things. When I give a designer a task, I expect them to be somewhat aware of what they are doing and what I am trying to accomplish.

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

Quick and clear communication. Quality work.

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

I just love the work that has been done. Thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment