Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Professional Business Card In 1 Hour











About:

hello there!



Are you looking for a professional business card design as soon as possible? This is exactly where you'll get it! I'll give you best professional business card design within 4 hours.



 I know you might be wondering why we should work together. Here's why we should:



  • For me, your satisfaction is no.1 priority. I always handle all my project like it's my first big break. Because I simply stan the satisfactory comments my consumers give me.


  • I love to work on new projects, so you can say I'd love to work with brilliant people like you.


  • For me, every customer's satisfaction is important.



what you'll get:



  • CMYK file
  • premium,modern,simple design
  • plastic card design
  • all files
  •  delivery within 6 hours
  • Money Back Guarantee



Portfolio Link:



https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKLPDmz



card size:


The default card size is 3.5x2 with 300ppi (3.75x2.25" with bleed)


give me the description of your design, and your idea on how you want it. The rest is up to me.



you can always ask me anything before ordering. your inquiries are cordially welcomed.



Have a great day.

Reviews


:

Great service. Really tailored to my spec and requirements. Honestly recommend

:

Very good understanding and execution.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment