Saturday, April 4, 2020

Design 2 Side Printable Professional Bussiness Card











About:

I will create a customized and professional business card especially for your business!

My perfectly designed cards will create a serious and long-lasting impression on your clients, and will surely make them keep in contact with you.

BUSINESSCARD FEATURES:

  • Print-ready JPEG/PDF file
  • 3.75" x 2.25" (0.25" bleed), 3.5" x 2"(without bleed) | CMYK | 300 DPI.
  • 3.5" x 2"(without bleed) or any other dimension you'll need.
  • You can also specify your own size of businesscard.
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • 100% on time delivery
  • FREE mockup uppon delivery.

Gig features included in all packages:

  • Custom and professional double sided business card design according to your needs.

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed  - I will revise the business card until you're satisfied!
  • QR code included (optional).
  • I will add QR code to your website for free in this design. (Optional)



I will also provide u  5  Photo Realistic Mock-ups for your business card.



Note: 

One gig is for a single person only. If you want to add more contacts Please use extras.



Order your professional Business Card today, and I'll be happy to work on it for you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a great designer. his design sense is fantastic. Highly recommended. will work with him again

:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope there will be more opportunity to work with you again. Lots of thanks. If you need any help in the near future where i can help. please let me know. I will be very happy to offer me.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment