Friday, April 17, 2020

Design Professional Business Card Within 24 Hrs Super Fast Delivery











About:

Hi,

I am a professional Graphic Designer. I have enough skills and experience in graphic design.

Are you looking for a Business Card? I will do a single or double-sided outstanding Business card design for your business or personal use.

What I will provide you :

  • Single or Double-sided outstanding Business card.
  • CMYK color.
  • 300 Dpi High-Resolution file
  • Print-ready file 
  • Source file
  • JPEG, PNG file
  • Quick response
  • Unlimited Revisions

100% Satisfaction guarantee

Business card Dimension :

  •  3.5”  2 or other dimensions you need.



Note: If you want urgent delivery. Tell me, I give 6 hours delivery. Message me before order.

What I need:

Business/Company name/Logo, Name, Title (Manager, Owner, Director, Etc), Telephone, Mobile, Mail, Website, Address, Any social media information.

My Other services:

Logo / Stationery / Social Media

Flyer / Poster / Banner/Brochure



Order Now & get fantastic work

If you any question please contact me.



Best Regard

razib223

Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment