Monday, April 13, 2020

Professional Business Card Design











About:

If you are looking for a professional design for your business, than work with me to come up with a creative business card design.An experienced graphic designer using Adobe Photoshop & Corel Draw.

 I’ll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business. I enjoy creating unique & professional quality designs for Business Cards, Letterheads & Envelopes.



WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.



ABOUT MY SERVICE:



Professional & Quality Design
High-Resolution Guaranteed
Quick Response
Quick Revisions until you satisfied
Friendly Communication
I WILL PROVIDE:
300 dpi CMYK Color Format
JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files
Double-sided design


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment