Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Be Your Personal Designer For Any Professional Task, Design, Edit, Print Ready











About:

Hello Viewer,

Thanks to visit my Helpful gig.



"There is much people, who purchases their needy print template from different market place. Here i would like to help those people, who have no idea how to edit or customize those template and make them ready for print."



Feel free to contact me for any task. May be I would helpful for you.



I have over 7 years experience on Graphic & Print Design.

Like: Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe Illustrator (Ai/ EPS), Adobe Indesign (Indd/Idml), Adobe Reader (PDF), MS Word (doc/docx), Ms Excel (xls/xlsx) etc.



From a quite past to long now I have successfully completed much project in different areas of design & printing. And Still Now I am Professional on it.



My responsibility for providing satisfactory services:
1.Try to Understand what the client's need.

2.Providing a realistic view of the client's needs and ideas.
3.Set the appropriate time to complete delivery
4.Complete the job before the end of time and reach them client's hands

5.Providing the actual file format which Client's Need.



Note: I do not do any kinds of fraudulent or violate or fake Certificate or fake job.


Please do not contact me for any kinds of fake job.

Reviews


:

Fast and Precise delivery! Always a pleasure!

:

great experience - always

:

Thanks for modifications

:

Thank you

:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment