Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Design Professional Thank You Card, Postcard, Package Insert











About:

Hello

I will design Professional thank you card, Package Insert for you

starts at only 5$ within 1 day.

 

You will get

  • Print-ready PDF file
  • Source file JPG/PSD
  • JPEG High-resolution image
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Unlimited revision
  • I am Available 24/7 for Your Service
  • Unique Design for every client.
  • Custom Design, Colour, Font, Icon
  • Duble side | Single side card
  • Free Sample design
  • High-resolution design
  • CMYK colour mode | 300dpi
  • Source file ( .AI, .PSD, .PDF, .PNG, .JPG, .JPEG, .EPS etc )

 



Why you choose me?

  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Design
  • High-Quality service
  • Friendly and also fast communication
  • Free Basic Support

When ordering please provide me the following

- Size

- Text/Information

- Image (if you want Include)

- Logo (if you have)

I Believe On Quality Works, Not Quantity!

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me.

 Thank you

Have an amazing day

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment