Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Business Card And Stationery Within 5 Hours











About:

Are you looking for an Outstanding Business card?

You are at the right place.

I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use.



I will design a terrific, useful and noticeable business card that will sell your business! I have been in the business world for 5 years - I am not just a graphics guy - so I know what is important to communicate through your card.  I am quick, careful and creative. Let me help you get the most of your networking opportunities with an impactful card that works for you.



【 Why you choose this gig? 】


✔ Unique Business Card Designs

✔ Double sided or one side business card design

✔ Unlimited Revisions 
✔ Print ready file

✔ Vista Print or Moo Extras
✔ Final Files will be in PSD, AI, PDF, JPG & PNG

✔ 300DPI CMYK COLORS✔ PSD & AI Will be Editable



【 Why you choose Me? 】


✔Professional work

✔Quick response
✔100% Satisfaction
✔Money back grantee

✔Friendly Communication

✔Available for any other custom work


100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!


                 ✔** ORDER NOW  **✔
Regards:
Hamid Nisar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a perfect job for me. Brilliant design work, quick same day. He fully understood our need to upgrade our documentation. a brilliant designer, and will do all of our work going forward, THANKYOU

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my main goal. Thank you so much for taking the service from me. I hope I can gift you more work in the future. I am very happy to do your job. I've always wanted to do your job. Best Regards Hamid

:

Seller understood requirements fully from the start and produced some fantastic work. This is the best guy on fiver.. My new business docs are amazing. THANKYOU

:

Customer satisfaction is my main goal. Thank you so much for taking the service from me. I hope I can gift you more work in the future. I am very happy to do your job. I've always wanted to do your job. Best Regards

:


No comments:

Post a Comment