Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Unique Business Cards Professionally











About:

Are u looking for a unique business card asap?



 If yes, then u are at the right place. I'm a professional graphic designer. I have good expertise in designing unique business cards asap and stationery for ur business. In this gig, I will create ur unique business card asap. Here u can get professional work.

Feel free to discuss any questions. 



Requirements:


  • logo( in case u don’t contact me)
  • Email
  • Contact
  • Website(If have)
  • Address
  • Color scheme


About:

  • Print-ready file
  • 300dpi CMYK
  • Custom design
  • 2-sided card
  • Attractive/Modern color scheme


Why me?

  • 100% quality work
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Minor changes at any time


Note:



contact me before placing the order”



  • Thanks for visiting my gig.












 

Reviews


:

Easy minding guy, good communication, always willing to think along, perfect quality, and it looks good, product will work out to potential buyers my product, Joris

:

Excellent thumbnails

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment