Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Design Custom Stationery For Your Brand











About:

I'm an award winning designer, with years of experience. I have provided high quality design to dozens of happy clients both large and small.



All my designs are made custom for your business and it's audience to make sure you visually communicate your brands values to the people that matter most.



Basic Package Includes




• Double sided business card (with details of up to 5 people)



Standard Package Includes



• Business Cards (with details of up to 5 people)
• Letterhead    
• Envelope


Premium Package Includes


• Business Cards (with details of up to 5 people)
• Letterhead    
• Envelope
• Compliments slip
• Invoice template
• Email Signature (digital file)


If you need other material added to the packages like office signs, roll up banners, menus, folders etc just let me know I can either give a custom quote for this, or you can swap it out for another item from that package that you don't require.



Any questions feel free to contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a fantastic job!

Seller's Response:

I've worked with Kevin on multiple projects for my business and he has been consistently great. I'm always happy with his work, and his prompt communication and delivery of goods.

Seller's Response:

He created a clean, minimal design which is exactly what I was looking for in a business card design. I would definitely recommend him to someone looking for a clean, modern design.

:

Thanks for the great review was a pleasure to work with you

:

The Pro seller was very open to feedback and design ideas from the buyer throughout the entire process. Communication was kept as a priority throughout to ensure the design outcome matched the buyer's vision as close as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment