Sunday, April 5, 2020

Design A Business Card In One Day











About:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD DESIGN FOR YOU!

With MORE THAN 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER, I'm the perfect person to create it. I have the skills and experience creating hundreds of unique desings like logos, business cards, flyers and more, for different industries like software development, real estate, manufacturing, apparel, consulting, and more. So I can create a design that meets your requirements and stand out from your competitors.



You can view some of my work in my portfolio at https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDbekk5



How it works?

  • You bring me information to include it on the business card.
  • You will receive two sided business card, letterhead and logo design (depending the pack you selcted.

  • You will provide feedback and suggestions to improve the design (unlimited revisions).



When the design is finished, you will receive the final files, ready to print!

I'll provide AI, EPS, PDF and JPG files.

You'll receive a high quality, original, and professional business card design that meets your requirements or your money will be back. My work is 100% guaranteed.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment